Friday, August 9, 2013

Will it ever end?

HOORAY! Summer school is finally over! I don't think I have ever been so diligent in my studying or wanted to succeed so badly as I did this summer. And I paid off. It took 8 weeks of studying for hours on end almost every day, but I passed both my classes with B's! I really am proud of myself.

So technically I am on summer break right now.... :/
The sad part is school started back for kids in GA so I am back to nannying. I have a feeling this gogogo thing won't be stopping anytime soon.
School for me starts back the 16th.

Nothing really new is going on. Summer school was the biggest thing I did this summer and now that its over a huge wait has been lifted off my shoulders. Now gotta get ready for fall classes to start.




No comments:

Post a Comment