Thursday, August 22, 2013

Busy Times Ahead!

The first week of the semester is almost over. I have about 3.5 hours left at work today, school this evening and then work tomorrow.
This semester might just be the busiest one yet!
I am taking five classes which equals 13 hours, because one is a lab class which is only 1 credit hour.
My classes are Anatomy & Physiology 2, Anthropology, History since 1890, and Gender & Women's Studies.
Not exactly the schedule I wanted. I originally was going to be taking German, but I guess because the class size was so small they completely cancelled the class. Didn't know they could do that... but ok.
It's going to be a very busy semester. I spent a lot of time this summer studying for anatomy, and now I have 3 other classes to study for as well. Two of them should be a breeze though. Seth and I are both working two jobs, lots of hours each week, and will be seeing less of each other. And I will continue to have little to no social life because I will be focusing on sleeping and studying. I am looking forward to the challenge.
And hopefully in the spring semester I will be applying to nursing school!

No comments:

Post a Comment