Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pet Peeve

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't like the situations they are in, don't do anything to fix it, then they complain about it.
I think everybody is guilty of doing this every once and a while, but there are others who just love to complain.
I know there are certain situations that can't really be helped, and nobody knows ever knows the whole story, so I shouldn't judge.
I still can't stand it when people don't take action when they have the ability to change their situation. It makes me have a total lack of sympathy for the person.
I think it's because I hate being uncomfortable in any situation, so I will do whatever it takes to make a situation right and be happy. I don't like being hurt so I let my body heal, I don't like being mad so I like to talk things out, I don't like having awful teachers so I search for the best ones, I don't like failing so I work hard at whatever I do. I just assume everyone else would do these things as well.... I don't think God wants us to have an unhappy or uncomfortable life either.
Maybe I am supposed to be learning some kind of lesson through these people, but right now I just feel irritated.

No comments:

Post a Comment