Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekend fun







This past weekend I was able to take a road trip with my parents and go to North Carolina to celebrate my niece's fourth birthday. On the car ride up there it seemed like it was going to be a very pleasant trip- we had CFA for dinner, and got Krispy Kreme which are my favorites. But of course stopping made us get to the hotel even later. I was so tired when we got there but after moving around and getting all of our stuff settled in I had woken up a bit. By the time I was in bed and finally ready to go to sleep, I could hear my dad snoring and my mom had a light on playing with her phone. I can't sleep when there is noise or light so I didn't go to sleep for like another hour. And then I woke up every two hours for some reason or another so I was very tired by Saturday for the party. But I definitely played with all the little munchkins as much as I could, and slept at my brothers house that night!
Kaleb playing with the truck

The birthday girl!!!

All of Bri's unopend presents


Bri opening up her present from Juju



Still opening...What could it be?

COWGIRL BOOTS & HAT




Hunter is obviously more interested in the box




Being a princess can be overwhleming

Hunter & Evan

Bri's birthday cake lit up


Kaleb streaking in the backyard! Favorite picture of the whole weekend!

Four cousins! Claire, Evan, Bri & Hunter



She's my sweetheart <3

Silly faces!


Hunter wanted in on the fun


Bri painted my nails

And a selfie :)

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment