Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

So obviously it's been a while.
Things never stop around here so even though it is summer time, I am still taking classes and Seth got a second job.... so we still don't have a lot of time together but when we see each other when we can!
Me and mom went to go see Kaleb and Lauren in Jacksonville. I loved the area! It was a lot like Kennesaw but beachy!
Also I am now a redhead!
Next weekend is Seth's cousin, Brandee's wedding so that will be a busy weekend but I am definitely looking forward to it!
We weren't able to do anything for Independence Day because Seth had to work and it was also raining all day so everything was canceled. But I think we are going to see fireworks whenever they are done and it isn't raining! I am very grateful for the men and women who make it possible everyday to live in this totally free and wonderful country! 
Happy 4th of July!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment