Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fun agenda

A lot of fun stuff is about to happen! Today is me and Seth's first official anniversary although we decided we have probably been together more like 2 1/2 years. We finally decided how to celebrate...zip lining! Although it will be too cold this weekend so we are going to go next weekend. This weekend we will be celebrating my mom's birthday and probably go out to dinner and a movie just the two of us :)
Something else fun that will be coming up, although I don't know when yet is a pedicure for Seth and I. We had a bet on when our youth pastor would get engaged, and I won so we get to go get pedicures and he has to pay!
THEN mom and I are going to North Carolina in April to see Bri and Hunter and Kaleb! THEN in May me and my parents and Seth and his mom are GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!!!!!! It's going to be sooooo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment