Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Princess Brianna

Today is a very important day, not only is it Thursday and my last day of work before the weekend, it is my niece's FOURTH birthday. I am in total shock that this day is already here. I still remember the day that Stephen and Amanda told us they were going to have a baby, the day she was born, the first time I met Bri, and every hug and kiss I got in between. She is growing up to be such a sweet little girl. She loves everything a southern girl loves- sweet tea, anything fried, chocolate and princesses. I was skeptical at first about getting another baby girl in the family, since I am supposed to be the baby, but now she is one of my best friends and I don't know what  I would do without her. I love you so much Princess Brianna Happy 4th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment